My charters are ALL INCLUSIVE (Rod and reels, bait, tackle, lures, ice and fuel)
I specialize in First Class service and cater to Individules, Private Parties, Families, and Corporate clients for business entertainment. Whether it's a hardcore fly or sight fishing trip, family fishing vacation or a company outing, you'll be in good hands. I take great pride and special care to insure you and your guests have a memorable experience!
Please note: We book charter dates on a "first come, first served" basis and do not hold dates without a deposit. You're welcome to anything we have available at the time you call.
Inshore Bay/ Flats/ Marsh Fishing
Fishing for Redfish, SeaTrout, Flounder & Black Drum
Deposit of 50% (per day) to secure a date.
- 1/2 day - $400.00 for a 5 hr charter for 2 Anglers (Summer only)
- Full day - $500.00 for a 7hr charter for 2 Anglers
- Extended full day - $600.00 for a 9hr charter for 2 Anglers
- Prices listed are for 2 Anglers (or 1 Adults and 2 under 16yrs old)
- 100.00 per person for an additional 3rd and 4th Angler
- Prices include rod and reels, bait, tackle, lures, ice and fuel
- Christmas, Birthday & Gift cards available - Click Here
Equipment I supply:
- Prices listed are for 2 Anglers (or 1 Adults and 2 under 12yrs old).
- We accept Credit cards for deposits and at the Dock.
- Days are not secured without a deposit unless prior arrangements are agreed upon by Captain and Angler.
- Cancelations less than two weeks prior to scheduled date forfeit deposit.
- Deposits are refundable upon cancellation by Captain due to bad weather.
- Rescheduling is the preferred method of resolving scheduling conflicts due to unforeseen circumstances.
- No Shows will be charged in full.
- Equipment lost overboard or otherwise damaged / destroyed through abuse / neglect will be charged back to angler at full retail replacement cost.
Suggested items you should bring:
- G. Loomis Spinning Rods
- Shimano Spinning Reels
- G. Loomis Fly Rods
- Fin-Nor and Van Staal Fly Reels
- Ice chest and ice
- Bottled water
- Resident or Non-Resident *Charter Passenger License (3 day) $10.00 (required)
- Snacks or Lunch
- Polorized Sunglasses (In a variation of Copper or Bronze lense color)
- Proper clothing (light for Summer, layered for Winter)
- Packable Rain gear (for rain or rough water crossings)
- Beach Towel
- Extra change of clothes (you can leave them in your vehicle)
- Non-Marring Deck shoes or light sole Tennis shoes
Link to Louisiana Fishing License
Please let me know if you need Accommodations, Restaurant suggestions or have any personal needs due to a disability, prior to your trip. I'll be glad to accommodate you any way I can.
Captain Troy Nash